Pages

 

Friday, December 7, 2012

Introducing: the Iota Psi Class

0 comments

Congratulations to our neos! We're all so proud of you! Here's a little introduction from our three wonderful additions to our syzterhood!

#60 
Hui Miao 
"Resurrexion"

Hi, this is Hui Miao, "Resurrexion", Iota Psi, Fall 2012. My big is Victoria Pietruszka "Reaper". I am a transfer student from China, coming into University of Rochester as a sophomore, majoring in business. My motto is "Be the change you want to see in the world." I view the sunflower as my symbol because I am confident, passionate, and I love smiling. For now, I am involved in Student Government at U of R. The proudest thing I’ve accomplished since I came to the United States is becoming a sister of Sigma Psi Zeta. The most appealing factor that drived me to rush Sigma was the kindness of all the sisters. They are so nice and caring. They showed me the bond of sisterhood and family, which is exactly what I was looking for and what wanted to be a part of. I received and offered help, I learned more about love and care, I was deeply moved and inspired by the sisters, and finally I became a sister of the SYZterhood. This is a wonderful experience, and this is just the start.


 #61 
Yinuo (Enoch) Zhang 
"Amalia"
Hiiiii there! My name is Yinuo (Enoch) Zhang ”Amalia”. Ughhh, it seems that my name is super complicated. Anyway, I want to clarify that my Chinese name is just a translation from Enoch (from the Bible), so you can call me either one. I am part of the class of 2015, and my major is mathematics. The reason why I chose pure math is because I didn’t want to learn physics ANYMORE. XDD My Big is Morgan Preziosi “Aquilina” <3. I am crazy about “teacher-student love ” stories, seriously. >///< I was attracted to Sigma by the idea of sisterhood and the closeness of the sisters.

#62
Lindsey Harris
"Valor"
Hello, all. My name is Lindsey "Valor" Harris, and I'm honored to be a part of the Psi Class of Iota Chapter. My Big is Andrea Wong "Starlit" (*^_^*). At the beginning of the semester, I never would have guessed I'd be where I am today. In addition to being a part of Sigma, I'm on the varsity softball team at U of R and a Brain & Cognitive Science major with a minor in Japanese. I was born and raised in the sunshine state of Florida but desperately needed a change of scenery, which is how I ended up going to school in New York. My dream is to travel to Japan some day and maybe take a tour of Asia while I'm there. Whatever my future may have in store for me, I'll be sure to wear my letters with confidence and make my SYZters proud!

No comments: